Get in touch
If you're a Mortgage Lender looking for a Panel manager or an Estate Agent or Broker looking to providing conveyancing services to your clients we'd love to hear from you.Telephone Support 0845 603 0708 Email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please remember that apart from logging on, here, we can provide a "plug in" which can be added to your website so clients will see you as the broker.
Referral Fees for Estate Agents and Brokers
Thank you for your interest in working with Legal Brokers to generate your own conveyancing panel, potentially receive referral fees or generally provide a white label conveyancing solution.
As an Estate Agent, IFA or Mortgage Broker we will set up an administrative account for you to introduce clients and generally take advantage of our bespoke portal. Your clients can then benefit from the conveyancing fees we've negotiated with the law firms on our panel.
- You can use our lawyers or nominate firms to join your own panel.
- You can add and remove law fims, as you require.
- We have law firms providing coverage across all the Lenders panels.
- The portal provides a quotes mechanism that individually itemises each firms legal fees and disbursements.
- It allows for a referral fee to be paid to the Introducer or you can simply refer the case without a referral fee.
- The referral fee can be amended per transaction, as required.
- We ask the lawyers to provide a Fixed Fee service.
- We also ask the panel firms to provide a No Sale No Fee, service.
- Upon Instruction we'll contact the prospective conveyancing client and confirm their instructions.
- We then pay the Referral fee within 48 hours of accepting a case (hence no waiting weeks / months for Completion).
Ultimately we're offering your clients competitive conveyancing quotes, a detailed list of the disbursements and a choice of solicitors to choose from. You may wish to use the national firms we recommend, so there's full Lenders coverage, or you may want to recommend firms to join the panel.
We negotiate the fees with the solicitors with the intent being that the prices on offer are competitive when compared against your local conveyancing solicitors. ie. the better the deal we negotiate, the better price the client gets.
Finally if you're a solicitor looking to work via our Conveyancing portal please send a very brief email, via the link below, and we'll contact you to discuss matters in greater detail.
Legal Brokers Ltd