Legal Brokers Ltd is registered with the Property Codes Compliance Board as a subscriber to the Search Code. A key commitment under the Code is that firms will handle any complaints both speedily and fairly.
If you want to make a complaint, we will:
- Acknowledge it within 5 working days of receipt.
- Normally deal with it fully and provide a final response, in writing, within 20 working days of receipt.
- Keep you informed by letter, telephone or e-mail, as you prefer, if we need more time.
- Provide a final response, in writing, at the latest within 40 working days of receipt.
- Liaise, at your request, with anyone acting formally on your behalf.
If you are not satisfied with our final response, or if we exceed the response timescales, you may refer the complaint to The Property Ombudsman scheme (TPOs): Tel: 01722 333306, Web site www.tpos.co.uk, E-mail: email@example.com.
We will co-operate fully with the Ombudsman during an investigation and comply with his final decision.
If your complaint is in relation to our insurance products you can refer your complaint to The Financial Ombudsman Service, Exchange Tower, Harbour Exchange Square, London, E14 9SR.
Tel: 0207964 1000, Fax: 020 7964 1001, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Complaints should be sent to:
1 Turton Road
Tel 0345 603 0708